Friday, July 30, 2010

New Project

I have decided to tackle another skin-related issue...spider veins.  I started developing spider veins around age 18.  I also started taking birth control then and found out just a year ago that birth control pills can cause spider veins.  Between that and 2 pregnancies my legs look like a road map.  I can't afford laser treatment so I did research on a natural treatment.  I found a whole list of herbal supplements and ideas but the one that was most touted by all sources was the external application of vitamin K.  Now I am looking for a vitamin K cream to try. So many choices and all of them have both great reviews and horrible reviews.  So hard to choose!  I guess I'll keep researching until I find one that looks reasonably promising.  If anyone knows firsthand of a good one, please let me know!  Once I start using something I will post a "before" picture and post "progress" pictures so if anyone is interested they can see the results (or lack thereof) themselves.  I just want to wear skirts and shorts without being embarrassed by my legs--I'm too young to have granny legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any tips or experiences to share, please feel free!