Thursday, June 24, 2010

Setback and discouragement

I am having a flare up of skin issues.  My scalp is getting bad again and my most sensitive eczema patch is starting to flare.  I also had eczema blisters pop up on the inside of my elbow, where I've never had it before.  It is frustrating and I have the urge to scrap everything and start over but I really do think that my current regimen is valid and that I'm just stuck with the occasional flare up no matter what.  It sucks, but I think it's a fact of my life.  Setbacks usually send me running to the store for a cart-full of new products to try but I am going to stand strong and trust that I'm on the right track.

I did realize that I had skipped a few days of my Essential Woman supplement and wonder if it was enough to trigger a flare up.  I'm back on it and starting to see some improvement.  If that's all it was then I will have to be sure to always have a back up supply.  Did I mention I love this product and recommend it to everyone? 

In addition to being itchy I am in pain.  I've done something to my back and it's not happy with me.  I know this isn't skin related but I thought I would bring it up since it brings me to another great product--Peter Gilliam's Calm.  It is a magnesium supplement in the form of a powder that you add to water and drink.  Magnesium is great for helping loosen up tight muscles.  I have been drinking my Calm and am reminded of what a great product it is!  It's also supposed to help relieve stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any tips or experiences to share, please feel free!