Monday, March 19, 2012

New find for soft skin

I have recently discovered a new option for topical skin-softening.  I have been using the oatmeal lotion forever and it works very well, but it gets boring.  I took the plunge and tried a new product and I LOVE it for non-workdays!  I have to be unscented for my job but on the weekends I like a little fragrance.  I have begun using Body Dew from Pure Romance (yes, that Pure Romance).  It is a sprayable oil that is fairly light and absorbs quickly.  It softens really well and the fragrance is light but noticeable.  I am using the Pearberry version and love both the smell and feel.  I have learned 2 things about it, though.  1) Spray it before putting clothes on or it will leave greasy spots on your clothes.  2) Use it OR lotion but not both.  I put on lotion the other day and then decided to use the Body Dew and I ended up being a bit gooey all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any tips or experiences to share, please feel free!