Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Keepin' on keepin' on...

Well, I'm still trying to stay off the dairy, though I'm learning how much I can handle here and there without repercussions.  My skin is still staying fairly clear, with a few minor bumps here and there (usually when I cross the "too much dairy" line).  I can't believe that it's been 2 years since I've had an acne cyst!  I didn't think I'd ever find a "cure" and now I can barely remember what it was like to be covered in the painful lumps!

I still swear by the Barlean's Essential Woman supplement.  I recommend it to ladies all the time, for both skin and hormone issues.  The feedback I am getting is amazing!  I have had so many positive experiences related to me.  I know it sounds odd that an oil supplement can do so much but it really does!

My facial products are:
Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips black soap face wash
Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn moisturizing toner
Alba Botanics Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea oil-free moisturizer

I still use the black soap bar on my body. And Nature's Gate Oatmeal lotion.

I also have to give a shout-out to Zija Oil.  The stuff is pretty amazing.  It is great for soothing and healing eczema spots, as well as boo-boos.

I am still drinking my glass of red wine each night and I can definitely tell a difference when I miss it.  I have also discovered that beer makes things flare up worse, and liquor is almost as bad.

Sometimes I see a new product that I want to try but I hate to mess with success.  After much trial and error I have figured out how to get the kind of skin I always dreamed of so I am not about to mess with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any tips or experiences to share, please feel free!