Monday, November 29, 2010

Crazy new theory!

I know it sounds totally nuts but I have begun to believe that drinking red wine is essential for my skin.  I discovered a couple of weeks ago that on the mornings after having a glass of merlot my skin looks better.  If I drink a beer I'm more inflamed in the morning.  The red wine even counters my milk allergy to some extent.  I have cheated horribly over the holiday weekend and my scalp is flared but my face is not.  It's unbelievable!  I tried to research the idea but all I could find was info on the other benefits of red wine (heart health, etc).  I don't know exactly how or why the red wine is helping but it is.  So I guess I'll be drinking a glass of wine every night from now on.  ; )  There are certainly worse medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any tips or experiences to share, please feel free!