Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Getting back to it!

Hello, everyone!

I had been doing great with my skin for a long time but then it started flaring up again a few months ago.  Then I discovered I have a gluten intolerance and that part of my issue was a gluten-related rash.  About the same time I switched to using Younique products.  Hallelujah!  They are gluten-free and naturally-based.  And THEY WORK!  I am so in love with the Illuminate Clean cleanser.  Even my husband noticed a difference for the better when I started using it!  The new Divine moisturizer is aptly named and feels wonderful on my skin and heals my eczema.  And I discovered that the Glorious Face & Eye Primer has healing properties and keeps blemishes from getting all scabby and gross.  Can you tell I'm over the moon with this stuff?!  So I decided to become a Presenter and now I'm sharing the love.

I also decided to be super brave and post the below collage to my main Facebook page.  When people ask me "Why Younique?" I find it difficult to convey where I came from skin-wise.  I don't choose my skincare and makeup willy-nilly.  It takes research and confidence for me to trust my face to something new.  I am hooked and couldn't be happier--and my skin keeps getting better and better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any tips or experiences to share, please feel free!